What We Do
MEGA is one of the pioneers in the Road transportation and surface logistics in India. Our expertise in distribution logistics and reverse logistics
services are only surpassed by our strong nationwide infrastructure.
We offer Full Truck Loads (FTL) and Oversized Dimensions Cargo (ODC) at a national level in various metric tonne capacities from 1 Metric Tonne to 120 Metric Tonnes.
MEGA’s expertise spans across verticals ranging from rubber, carbon, glass, pharma, auto components, tyres, consumer goods, steel, textiles etc. Mega also undertakes the transportation of heavy ODC consignments like machinery and equipment booked through its branch locations across India. Our hassle-free door-to-door pick-up and delivery service complemented by our impeccable ‘on-time’ performance ensures that our customers always have the competitive edge.
We also provide tailor-made solutions for shipments that require special attention and our dedicated team of industry experts are always available meet your specific business needs.
In addition to transportation, MEGA also undertakes C & F assignments for various industry verticals. Our services as C&F agents include:
- Billing / invoicing to local and upcountry dealers
- Storage of stock and inventory management
- Dispatch of materials to dealers as per invoice
- Collection of payments from dealers
- Local dealers – cheque against delivery
- Upcountry dealers – advanced local cheque through courier
- Deposit of cheque in company’s bank as per the credit due date
- Generating MIS reports in the mentioned format
- Keeping small vehicles for dispatch
- Unloading & loading of Vehicles
- Replacement of defective goods, if any
Mega offers complete warehousing and distribution solutions across industries and verticals, with more than 11 warehouses and logistical centres across the country spanning over 7,00,000 square feet of space.
We have dedicated warehouse spaces in Bhiwandi – Maharashtra, Nashik – Maharashtra, Pune – Maharashtra, Aurangabad – Maharashtra, Igatpuri – Maharashtra, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Baroda – Gujarat, Halol- Gujarat, Hyderabad – Telangana, Bangalore –Karnataka, Chennai – Tamil Nadu,